Seth's Graduation

My little bro recently graduated high school and I was so excited to be here for it. Rocky also drove up from Anaheim for it. We had fun celebrating Seth's big day but also my parent's 40 year anniversary the night before. 

How funny it was to be back in the old Fairfield High stadium again, sitting on the hot bleachers. Luckily Seth's name was called first so we didn't have to wait so long for him to be called. I could not have been more proud to see him dancing down the aisle when they called his name. A dancer after my own heart :)

I'm so happy for Seth to start on his own adventure now as scary as that probably is for him. I just love my family and love all the different personalities including Seth's and his calm demeanor :) Our little family angel.

Congrats little bro!

My parents celebrating their 40th anniversary 

The chef was so cute and made this for my parents

Check out the tough guys hanging out and waiting for graduation to start

My Grandma Goss and mom 

The graduates waiting for festivities to start

Mom and me
The big grad Seth (on the left)



No comments:

Post a Comment