Artistic Interpretation

We have been blessed to receive some beautiful drawing from nieces and nephews recently and I just had to share these because they are so cute and show each personality so well :)  A couple of them are still on our front door, which is where I found them last Saturday night. I had gone out with Matt's mom and came back to find the first three on my door from the girls along with a clean home and a Funfetti birthday cake that they had made with Matt. They tried to distract me while Matt searched for candles and offered me glasses of water and then they sang to me right after giving me these homemade pictures.  

Johanita's Happy Birthday drawing for me. Notice the special scrolly handwriting. She also signed it "Truely Johana"

Jeraldine's avant garde bouquet
Jamie's version of the "warm fuzzy".  Notice the large Daddy Long Leg/mosquito eater (we are still debating) on the left (not Jamie's addition) which I did not even notice  until after I uploaded the photo.
  
Drawing from Carys, who signed it as Carys McGhee "Princess"

Little Calay's drawing which Dan fittingly titled "Masterpiece With Crayons"

Probably the most articulate and witty drawing I've ever seen from a child. This is from Cayden  who not only drew this dinosaur by hand and but he glued on a copy of Matt and I at last year's  BYU graduation to make it look like we were about to get eaten. Then his witty meesage to Matt above "Try not to get eating in the Real World, Uncle Master Matt" 

No comments:

Post a Comment